The Ansmann Desktop Power Supply (50W) is a switch-mode desktop power supply with selectable outputs via a Mini-Plug Jumper. This power supply comes complete with 20 voltage selection jumpers to select the output voltage from 5 - 24V in 1V increments.
Suitable for worldwide use due to wide input voltage of 100-240V AC and standard IEC mains input socket, the Desktop 50W Power Supply comes with an approximate 2m output lead, a polarity inverter and set of 8 connectors to suit nearly every application.
Security wise is comes with overvoltage and shortcircuit protection, as well as double insulation and protection to IP40 standards.
The sizes of the eight output plugs are as follows:
- Hollowplug: 0.75mm x 2.35mm x 10mm
- Hollowplug: 1.75mm x 4.75mm x 10mm
- Hollowplug: 1.35mm x3.5mm x 10mm
- Hollowplug: 1.7mm x 4mm x 10mm
- Hollowplug: 2.1mm x 5mm x 12mm
- Hollowplug: 2.5mm x 5.5mm x 12mm
- Jackplug: 2.5mm x 13mm
- Jackplug: 3.5mm x 15mm